Jul 11, 2018

Trump Derangement Syndrome vs The Trump-Luv Effect

An Amazing True Story, by Dr. Scott Lively

Yesterday [The Daily Trumpeter, Volume 7, Issue 10, July 9, 2018] I met with pro-Trump super-activist Dianna Ploss about recent anti-Trump vandalism to her truck which was accompanied by a threatening note * in which the perpetrator admits to stalking her. Sitting on a park bench in Worcester Common, Dianna told me the Gloucester Police Department knows who made the threat and scratched "F*ck Trump" into her door (a young woman), but for several weeks have refused to release the police report to Dianna so that she can get a restraining order. Instead. the police have stonewalled her and insisted that she deal with the perpetrator's attorney, which has forced her to hire her own attorney. Personally, I find the matter highly suspicious, and wonder why the police department would go to such lengths to protect the identity of a criminal and deny the victim the remedy of a restraining order. Is this another example of politically-motivated police conduct to protect a prominent family or left-wing activist group? Doesn't the police department realize that in the present climate of "Troopergate" and apparent police favoritism toward Governor Baker's son in the JetBlue Groping Scandal that much of the public will automatically assume a corrupt motive on their part? Perhaps worst of all, the cops refuse to call this attack on Dianna Ploss a hate crime, when it clearly is a crime motivated by hatred of President Trump and his supporters.

However, that's NOT why I'm writing this article.

After telling me her story Dianna wanted to show me the truck itself which was parked about a block away. As we walked down the sidewalk in that direction a young Mexican man (Julio) came up to us because Diana was carrying her cardboard cutout of President Trump. It was folded up but President Trump's face was visible. "Why do you have that?" he asked with apparent approval. She queried back "Are you pro-Trump?" He said, "I love President Trump. God made him our president and he is bringing America back." I then introduced myself as a pro-Trump candidate for Governor and said that is my view also. Dianna asked him (somewhat rhetorically), "Are you Hispanic? He replied, "I am Mexican. Can I please get my picture with President Trump and Dr. Lively?"



As I was posing for a photo with Julio and the President Trump cutout, a young Black man (Christopher) and his friend (Melissa) came running across the street. "Hey, can I get my picture with President Trump, too?" he asked eagerly. We said, "Of course." And as he was telling us how much he also loves President Trump and what he is doing for America, an African American woman (Gloria) with her young son (Miguel) came running across the street from the other direction, calling out "Can I get in that picture, too?" A few minutes later Gloria's daughter and twin nieces (whose names I didn't get) came over also. So in the space of just ten minutes -- completely unscripted and spontaneously -- a tiny multi-racial pro-Trump rally came together on the sidewalk at Worcester Common.



The takeaway from this amazing true story is that the political left may be so insane with media-driven Trump Derangement Syndrome that young liberals feel morally justified to commit crimes against his supporters and their property -- but the Trump-Luv Effect on normal Americans is so positive and so powerful that completely unconnected passers-by -- ethnic minorities no less -- will literally run through traffic to publicly declare their pro-Trump enthusiasm to strangers with a cardboard cutout of their president. Could the leftist media anti-Trump propaganda be any farther from the truth? I can't imagine a clearer picture of the reality than the picture we posted above.

Mr. President, I hope you hear about this true story and are encouraged. The real Americans are with you 100%!

Dr. Scott Lively


* "I saw the propaganda stickered to your car and followed you. I watched you eat McDonalds without a care in the world. I just want you to know you are responsible for the horrors on the southern border, for the climate change destroying our planet, for all the racism, homophobia and crimes against humanity that keep me from sleeping at night...."

No comments :