Nov 1, 2008

Dr. Kim Daniels response

Dr. Kim Daniels is a black pastor/counselor in a church in Florida. She was misundertood to be for Obama and below is her response. Her outspoken comments regarding how Christians should approach voting for those who will govern over them are appreciated. She poses a challenging question regarding pastors and Christians who are so outspoken on the election now (what happens after the election?): " I pray that these same folk will be just as radical when the dust settles and they find out that all change is not good and they did not get what they thought they would get." (Note: The fight isn't over after the election.jt)

Testimony ministry invo available online. On entering her website she has a link to Abortion Pictures. They are graphic, but a good reminder why we cannot give up the fight for the innocent unborn. Abortion isn't a word, it's a cruel death. Prov. 24: 10-12
God bless, Judy/Mom "Commanders" are prayer intercessors.
====================================================
I was very shocked to discover that someone listed a small column on a web page 'Why I support Obama' (By Kimberly Daniels) with Obama-Biden campaign letterhead. If someone did this, what will be next? The page even gives the reasons that I support this candidate. It even goes as far as to put a silhouette of a picture that looks like me on one of my books.
I would like to state that I have not publically endorsed any candidate! I have been dealing with issues that I feel threaten the future rights of the church and what God wants to deal with in America. I have been preaching on these issues (Abortion, Homosexuality and Religious Rights) for fifteen years, during elections and when there were no elections. We just happen to be in the midst of an election and I will not change my message. I will be preaching the same truth that I have been preaching; no matter who is running for president. This will be until I die or Jesus returns! I have also been radical about whatever I preached, check my tracking record some folk are getting radical simply because of this election. I pray that these same folk will be just as radical when the dust settles and they find out that all change is not good and they did not get what they thought they would get. I am sure that God will cause one of the candidates to win this race. Psalms 75:6 says that God promotes! In our case, in America, God will allow as the people choose. One of two things will happen:

1. The mercy of God will give us more time to get our houses in order to prepare for the onslaughts of the antichrist (a world leader) and the beast (the world system), for one day both will be manifested for who and what they are.
2. America will be placed under the rule of a demonic-influenced task master that will tax the people more than financially. Yokes and burdens that cannot be seen will be the portion of those who vote outside of the will of God. It is what happened when Samuel tried to convince Israel that God did not want them to have a king. The people would not hear the voice of the prophet. Samuel talked to God about it in I Samuel 1:19.

First God says in I Samuel 1:19 'Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will do.'
Then God says
I Samuel 1:18 ' When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, and the LORD will not answer you in that day.' 19 But the people refused to listen to Samuel. 'No!' they said. 'We want a king over us. 20 Then we will be like all the other nations, with a king to lead us and to go out before us and fight our battles.' 21 When Samuel heard all that the people said, he repeated it before the LORD. 22 The LORD answered, 'Listen to them and give them a king.'

Whatever happens, Jesus is Lord over America! My prayer is that God does not give the people what they want. It will come out of their nostrils and cause them to throw up.

It is not so much that I support Senator McCain; I simply CANNOT support Barack Hussein Obama for the President of the United States, because of my convictions as a believer. Since the devil picked this fight by creating this lie on the internet, I have a right to respond and finish it! I have not been quiet about my views on what is going on in America. My public views have strictly pertained to that which I feel are pertinent to the kingdom. This is my responsibility as a prophet! If you wish to no longer receive emails as a commander because of this please let me know at apostle@kimberlydaniels.com. I really respect any position people have privately about their convictions; but when I was ordained as a preacher I lost some of my rights to keep certain things private. I will not allow the beast to shut my mouth!

Therefore, I will give information I have come across about the candidates. I cannot confirm McCain's church affiliation or spiritual position. Up to this time he is not using Christianity as a vehicle in his campaign. Obama does! No man can determine what is in another man's heart but we are commanded to try spirits by the Spirit of God as to whether they are of God. I have gathered information on Obama and Palin concerning their church affiliations (long before their political careers where public knowledge) and what kind of spiritual upbringings they have had.

No comments :