Jul 15, 2008

First Friday Mass & Adoration is back

First Friday Mass and Adoration is Back – on Pleasant St. in Worcester!
Friday August 1,
8PM Mass with Fr. Dan Becker in the Newly consecrated Problem Pregnancy Chapel, 495 Pleasant St. in Worcester.

Scheduled Adorers
8:30 PM – Nina
9:00 PM - Chris
10:00 PM – Julie
11:00 PM - Eileen
12:00 AM – Shawn
1:00 AM – Jim
2:00 AM – Fran
3:00 AM – Jay
4:00 PM – Kyle

5:00 AM – Fred
6:00 AM – Mike and Chris
7:00 AM – Kathy
Adoration, ending with 8AM Saturday August 2nd Mass with Fr. Michael Roy from Sacred Heart in Webster

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Have you seen this?

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2008/07/the_great_desecration.php#more

Anonymous said...

...
I thought of a simple, quick thing to do: I pierced it with a rusty nail (I hope Jesus's tetanus shots are up to date). And then I simply threw it in the trash, followed by the classic, decorative items of trash cans everywhere, old coffeegrounds and a banana peel. My apologies to those who hoped for more, but the worst I can do is show my unconcerned contempt.
...

JayG said...

Saw it on SpiritDaily, and yes, for someone who claims the Eucharist is not real, he goes to great effort desecrate Him. Another effete act from a tenured misanthrope