Nov 10, 2006

Bob Spellane in the NO

Subject: RE: Constitutional Convention
Importance: High

Eugenia,
I will be attending and I will be voting NO.
Make it a Great Day,

Robert P. Spellane
State Representative
13th Worcester District
State House, Room 254: 617-722-2220
District Office, 781 Pleasant St.: 508-799-3948
www.bobspellane.com
-----Original Message-----
From: Tsantinis, Nina
Sent: Thu 10/19/2006 11:51 AM
To: Spellane, Robert - Rep. (HOU)
Subject: Constitutional Convention

Dear Mr. Spellane,
As your constituent, it is my hope, indeed my expectation that you attend the Constitutional Convention on Nov. 9th. Moreover, it is my hope and expectation that you vote to allow a full up-or-down vote on the Protection of Marriage Amendment with no more recesses, postponements or delays. Allow the citizens of this commonwealth the opportunity to vote on the definition of marriage. It is your obligation to do so.

Sincerely,
Eugenia Tsantinis

No comments :